Home Forums WoodMart support forum Empty Compare page after adding product

Empty Compare page after adding product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

support-1174
    Participant

Hello,

If you click the compare icon on a product to add it to the Compare page (see my link below) you will see a finch to show that it is added and if you click on the icon again you go to the Compare page, but the product is not on it…
    If you refresh the Compare page the product is showing…

Is it a cache thing?
    I do use the Litespeed plugin and put the link to the Compare page in the to exclude box, but this does not work…
    Must I add something else to Litespeed maybe?

Can you help me fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi support-1174,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If it doesn’t help, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to Private Content area, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

support-1174
    Participant

Hello,
    I believe it is a LiteSpeed Cache plugin thing. In my test webshop, the problem is not there because the LiteSpeed Cache plugin is not activated.
    In my live webshop the LiteSpeed Cache plugin is activated and the problem is there…

I have put the link to the Compare page into the exclude box in the LiteSpeed Cache plugin (see my previous image), but this does not work…
    Must I add something else to LiteSpeed Cache plugin maybe?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi support-1174,

Thanks for details.

In general, Wishlist, Cart and Compare pages should not be cached at all, so I suggest you exclude those pages from cache and recheck the issue.

Please refer to the article for more details https://secure.lightningbase.com/index.php/knowledgebase/71/How-to-exclude-a-page-from-Litespeed-cache.html#:~:text=Log%20in%20to%20your%20WordPress,that%20should%20not%20be%20cached.

Regards,

support-1174
    Participant

I did that, see my image… but is not helping

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi support-1174,

You need to clear cache and check again.

Or test on Incognite and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

support-1174
    Participant

LiteSpeed Cache plugin solved it for me.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi support-1174,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Empty Compare page after adding product’ is closed to new replies.