Home Forums WoodMart support forum Endless loading/spinner on the checkout page with correo express plugin

Endless loading/spinner on the checkout page with correo express plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yioucloudsl
    Participant

The page keeps requesting /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php and
    /?wc-ajax=update_order_review.
    I disabled all irrelevant plugins and changed to 2024 theme, the problem was fixed, so I think this is a compatibility issue between your theme and the correo express plugin. We have contacted the plugin developer and they can’t do anything about it.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by yioucloudsl.

yioucloudsl
    Participant

Screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

yioucloudsl
    Participant

Hi,
    The theme can be used completely normally, this conflict only occurs when we enable correo express, so I will keep the correo express plugin as well

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to find out what is wrong, but we can’t understand how the plugin is coded. It seems to call itself in a loop, but we don’t know why this happens with our theme only. The plugin developers could solve it since they know how it works. Otherwise, we may have to declare this plugin as incompatible with our theme.

We recommend reaching out to the plugin developers again with this information. If they need any further details from us, we are happy to collaborate to resolve the issue.

Best regards

yioucloudsl
    Participant

Ok, thank you!
    I’ll send them a email.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)