Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error 500

Error 500

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hello my site is no longer visible. if i switch to standard theme then it is just there. So i don’t know how to fix this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Regards

Solar Garant
    Participant

I use Php 7.1 and have set it to 7.2 for now. I will contact my hoster for this. But the standard twentyseventeen theme is working fine also my my WordPress admin.
    regards,
    OW

Solar Garant
    Participant

I switched of all plugins. Switch on woodmart core, pages are there but not as they should be.Then i switch on Redux core and then problems begin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you contact your hosting providers for error logs?

Solar Garant
    Participant

Not Yet because it is 8:48 in the morning. i hope over 10 minutes to reach them. i found this error log.

[Mon Jan 29 08:30:12.814834 2018] [lsapi:notice] [pid 645203:tid 139815714486016] [client 185.104.28.118:36726] [host pro-deal.nl] Backend log: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/u24297p19220/domains/pro-deal.nl/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/theme-setup.php on line 228\n, referer: https://pro-deal.nl/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=all&paged=1&s

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This warning may happen with PHP7.2 but shouldn’t give you 500 server error. We will fix it in the next update.

Solar Garant
    Participant

And for now? switch back to 7.1? and contact my hoster?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, or wait until the next theme update that will be available in a few days.

Solar Garant
    Participant

My hoster says it is an theme issue: Call to undefined function wc_get_page_id() programming fault.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this function comes with WooCommerce plugin and can’t throw this error. Do you have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated?

Solar Garant
    Participant

right now my site is running again. after activating woocommerce. One more thing in fire fox my homepage keeps hanging in maintenance even if i set it off in theme. also after refreshing and emptying the browser.
    What could that be?
    and one question. how can i solve : serve static content from a cookieless domain

Solar Garant
    Participant

Would you take a look at my site from a tablet. and scroll down to footer. it’s like there is a layer over it. Not on mobile or desktop. All what has to be white is not white anymore.

Solar Garant
    Participant

But look at this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solar Garant
    Participant

Bit faster

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested your website with tablet and it works correctly for us https://gyazo.com/fab08bfe1bffad65e3071d9e14162a2a

Solar Garant
    Participant

Okay and my other question?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see any problems in Firefox too. As for the cookieless domain so it doesn’t depend on our theme and more related to server configuration.

Solar Garant
    Participant

Okay, it is indeed an external thing. before this ticket will be closed may i ask the following?

How to get icons on category menu as in the theme and where to get these. And how can i place a link on top bar for my Dokan dashboard. i tried this one:

<span>Dashboard</span>
    <span>Dasboard</span>

link is working but no white text and bolt. I would like to have it as in demo theme. See attachment.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Menu in the right top bar can be created and managed in Appearance -> Menus.
    Icons for categories you can upload via Dashboard -> Products -> Categories.

Solar Garant
    Participant

Thank you, but i know where to edit the topbar link, but don’t know how. Can you provide me a example link as is used in the demo topbar? So i can change it myself.

Regards,
    OW

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you don’t need any code there, just edit your links with Drag & drop WordPress menus interface.

Solar Garant
    Participant

Oohw awesome, i was just looking in the theme options where also the social links are placed. Now i get it.
    Thank you so much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Error 500’ is closed to new replies.