Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error complete the purchase

Error complete the purchase

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ledehouse.com
    Participant

On my website I can’t complete the purchase, always an error, can you help?

Error:
    Error finalizing the order. Please try again.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Let me know the results.

Kind Regards

ledehouse.com
    Participant

Good afternoon, it always worked correctly, then I installed the theme and loaded my products, and configured everything, in the end when I carried out the test purchase this error appears… can you help please???
    I can provide backoffice access data and you can do tests.
    Please
    thank you

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Also, please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

ledehouse.com
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, you can activate and deactivate the plugins you need, you can do all the tests you want on the site so that I can make the site functional and complete the purchases please!

I really need the site to be functional and let me sell the products and work correctly as urgent as possible.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, the purchasing functionality comes from WooCommerce therefore I have checked that issue on the default Storefront theme and I see the same issue, here is a screenshot: https://take.ms/GoSVh

As you can see, the same issue is on the default theme so I suggest you contact with WooCommerce support team for further solutions.

We appreciate your patience, understanding & cooperation in this regard.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)