Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error Fatal configuring Theme

Error Fatal configuring Theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

admin-8906
    Participant

I have just installed the Theme, I have created a child theme and then I have followed the steps, when I was trying to download a demo theme it gave me an error that it was not possible and then I got this error in the administration panel:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woocommerce_get_loop_display_mode()
    in /var/www/vhosts/desvandelalma.es/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/functions.php on line 1871
    And it won’t let me log in to the admin panel.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by admin-8906.

admin-8906
    Participant

I have managed to re-enter the administration panel by editing in phpmyadmin the tables theme and stylesheet changing to the old theme, but I would like to know the cause of the error
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

admin-8906
    Participant

Hello,
    I have just disable all plugins, and only is active:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor
    – Auros Core
    I cannot activate WoodMart Theme because the Admin Panel give this error and I need to change to old theme (Auros) through phpmyadmin reversing table theme and stylesheet

Error:
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site administrator’s email inbox for instructions.

Thanks in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please clarify what steps should we take to see this PHP error on your website?

admin-8906
    Participant

The first time I installed the theme I was able to follow the wizard, create the child theme, etc. and I was able to finish it and when I started to download the demo that I chose for that theme, that error came out.

I completely uninstalled the theme and now I have reinstalled it and it won’t even let me start the wizard anymore, it gives the critical error that I put above

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the theme works correctly now. You can run the setup wizard here https://desvandelalma.es/wp-admin/admin.php?page=xts_dashboard&tab=wizard

admin-8906
    Participant

It is solved, thanks for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Error Fatal configuring Theme’ is closed to new replies.