Home Forums WoodMart support forum error loading demo websites / home page

error loading demo websites / home page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

maria_marketing.spt
    Participant

Hi, I just installed the Woodmart theme and I have some problems. I installed a demo website and it is fine but the home page is not loading at all, also when trying to change the demo website it is not showing at all, it s just empty (everything). I’ve tried to import 3 more demos and no one will show up, only the first one I have imported but without the home page as I said. Also, when I click “edit with Elementor” to edit the home page it says ” critical error” Could you help, please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to deactivate the third party plugins and import the demo again.

Note that our dummy content works only on a fresh installation. If you have some content already it will conflict with your existing posts and most of the content will not be imported correctly.

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details of your site and tell us which demo you want to import.

Best Regards.

maria_marketing.spt
    Participant

Hi, it worked, thank you.

Now I have another problem. I’m trying to add a filter by attribute widget to the existing filter(see pics) It is not showing on any page but this shows up on the shop widget area. I’ve tried:
    WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables
    Cleared caches
    deleted the widgets and place them back in the widget area. none of them worked… could you please help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

maria_marketing.spt
    Participant

TO MENTION:

Any filter that was on the demo site works, if I delete it and place it back it works as expected, the problem is that if I create any other new attribute it is not showing.

Hello,

Please share the wp login details of this site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)