Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error message after checkout

Error message after checkout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ronniem
    Participant

Hi there,

First of all, thank you so much for creating this wonderful theme; a lot of thought must have gone into it and I appreciate that.

I had a slight issue after the checkout, I receive the error message below and I don’t know why that is.

Notice: status was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/woodmart/page.php’), woodmart_get_the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, WC_Shortcodes::checkout, WC_Shortcodes::shortcode_wrapper, WC_Shortcode_Checkout::output, WC_Shortcode_Checkout::order_received, wc_get_template, include(‘/plugins/thebunch-ke-pesapal-woocommerce-2.0.2/templates/checkout/thankyou.php’), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/erregatt/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5768

I have also attached a screenshot of the same. Could I get some help, please? Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ronniem
    Participant

Thank you. I figured out what plugin was creating the error and uninstalled it

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We are glad you have solved the issue.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)