Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error messages

Error messages

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

leonidas
    Participant

Hi
    would you mind to tell me if the first two error messages are coming from our theme?
    Thank you for your time

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, they appear in the console because you have two similar login forms on that page. One in the header and another one on the page. WooCommerce login form has IDs attributes for inputs and that throws some warnings when you have duplicated IDs on the page. Sorry, but it is not possible to remove these errors.

Regards

leonidas
    Participant

I want to ask something irrelevant with the previous question.
    After the last woocommerce update the thumbnail images at the product page become blurred. How do we correct this problem?

leonidas
    Participant

Finally I updated the theme to the latest version and everything came back to normal

leonidas
    Participant

How do I solve the problem that I am facing only at the product pages with the served scaled images at GTMETRIX?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The only one way to solve this problem is to resize these images to size proposed by GTmetrix.

leonidas
    Participant

If I understood correctly you say to me to upload an image in the product page with a lower resolution to much the thumbnail size (from 1250X595 to 279×173).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, if you want to prevent this error you need to change these images size.

leonidas
    Participant

If I use that size for my main product image I believe it would be blurred and not perfect as it is now.I don’t know what to do.On one side I need a high res image for my clients and on the other a low res on purpose to solve the page load time error in Gtmetrix.At least on the previous versions of woocommerce we had an option to define independently the thumbnail image size from the catalogue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but in the latest version they removed this specific option and caused this big problem for all their customers.

leonidas
    Participant

I think the only solution is to sit and wait to see what is on their mind..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, that’s true.

leonidas
    Participant

Please close this ticket

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Error messages’ is closed to new replies.