Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error page 404

Error page 404

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sc.ana89
    Participant

Hello,

How can I configure the 404 error page. I have read another topic but I cannot find the tab to link the page within Theme Setting – General. The version of the parent theme is 7.3.4. I am waiting for the instructions, thanking you for the help. Greetings

sc.ana89
    Participant

I think I already found where it is done, in theme settings and others. However, I don’t know how I configured it, I don’t remember, there is already a page for the 404 error, but I don’t have it within pages, I attach the link. For this reason Google tells me that it cannot find it. Please could you tell me in which area I can find this page that is supposedly already created, I’m getting dizzy but I can’t figure it out. Greetings and thanks for the help.

sc.ana89
    Participant

Hello, sorry for not realizing it before. The 404.php file was not in the child theme that I have active, it was not copied from the parent theme. I have uploaded the 404.php file to the child theme and I think that with this I have it solved, I appreciate your opinion if I am wrong. Greetings and thanks for everything

Hello,

We are Glad that you have solved the issue by yourself.

Thanks for contacting us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)