Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error updating to version 7.5 and child theme is still on 5.3

Error updating to version 7.5 and child theme is still on 5.3

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

jeff-1071
    Participant

I have updated the woodmart them to 7.4.3. Woodmart child theme is still showing 5.3. Currently get this error when trying to update to 7.5.

Update failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jeff-1071,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.
    2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.
    3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.
    4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.
    5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

I highly recommend you to take a complete backup of your site before proceeding.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Regards,

jeff-1071
    Participant

I deactivated the theme and refreshed and it still shows the theme as activated. I followed your steps and it does the same thing.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jeff-1071,

I highly recommend you to take a complete backup of your site.

Then, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

jeff-1071
    Participant

Here you go.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jeff-1071,

Thanks for your patience.

I tried to update via File Manager as well but it still doesn’t work, please send me temporary FTP info (server, username, password, port) to Private Content area.

Also, your site seems built with Catalyst theme instead, if you switch to WoodMart it might causes problems.

Regards,

jeff-1071
    Participant

Here it is

jeff-1071
    Participant

Can I get an update on this?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jeff-1071,

There is no root folder https://prnt.sc/rnY8hPgUiLH_

Also, could I switch from Catalyst theme to WoodMart theme?

Regards,

jeff-1071
    Participant

Try this. for ftp

jeff-1071
    Participant

Were you able to get in?

jeff-1071
    Participant

Can I get an update on this please.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jeff-1071,

I helped you to update theme to the latest version, please double check.

Regards,

jeff-1071
    Participant

We took the dev site live today. For some reason the navigation is not displaying even though it is set to the main navigation. I am also getting this error on the theme settings. WARNING: The “PHP Max Input Vars” parameter is set to 1000 which is not enough for our Theme Settings. You need to increase it to 2000 or higher in your PHP configuration. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. Otherwise, you will not be able to save Theme Settings.

I am having the hot look into this but could you tell me why the navigation issues is doing this.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jeff-1071,

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

Please provide me new dev site url, the old one doesn’t work so I can’t check the problem.

Regards,

jeff-1071
    Participant

the dev site was taken live so it is on the main url now.

https://catalystptsa.com/
    Same un and pw.

I am still waiting for the client to upgrade their hosting in order to update this warning.

WARNING: The “PHP Max Input Vars” parameter is set to 1000 which is not enough for our Theme Settings. You need to increase it to 2000 or higher in your PHP configuration. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. Otherwise, you will not be able to save Theme Settings.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)