Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error with otf-regenerate-thumbnails

Error with otf-regenerate-thumbnails

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Alex03
    Participant

Hello,
    I have installed the latest version of the Woodmart template, updated all plugins and WordPress to the latest version.
    At the bottom of the website, I see an error.

Warning: Undefined array key “width” in /data02/virt122648/domeenid/www.site.com/htdocs/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/otf-regenerate-thumbnails.php on line 69

Unfortunately, I don’t understand how to remove it. I found a similar topic on the forum using the search, but I didn’t find a solution to the problem in it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

drago239
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue, what I found out that this is happening with svg files, when I set image size. When image size is not set, there is no message.

Also with jpg or png there is no message even with custom size.

So there is an issue only with svg files and custom size entered, for example 40×40.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by drago239.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @drago239

Please, create a separate topic with your problem and provide us with your website access so we can check it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

drago239
    Participant

Hello,

actually I managed to fix it by deactivating and activating all plugins. I’m doing this locally for now, on local server before doing this on live site.

I got this web site to update from prevoius developers and I’m still doing this on local server. I tried update again and for now it’s ok. I will look into it further more.

Thanks for now.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)