Home Forums WoodMart support forum “Essential Addons” plugin conflict

“Essential Addons” plugin conflict

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

walterpanizzari
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the “filterable gallery” addon by Essential Addons plugin. When I click on a gallery image and the lightbox opens, navigation arrows are not displayed correctly.

There is also a gray margin above the image. You can see this in the attachments.

This seems to be a Woodmart theme error. If I turn the theme off, the lightbox works fine.

Thanks for your support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, the “Filterable Gallery” element is not related to our theme so please first check this issue with the default WordPress theme, just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

https://gyazo.com/4a5b0b83266bb773c35f615db0ed9f36

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

walterpanizzari
    Participant

Hi, thanks for reply.

I tested the plugin with different themes, also with the default wordpress one and other popular themes, but the problem appears only with woodmart theme, so I asked you if you could help me solve it.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, it’s our bug, we feel terrible about this mistake and regret that this error slipped past our quality processes. Once it was discovered, we took appropriate measures and in our next update it will be fixed. In order to fix it now, please enter the below code to the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

button:is(.mfp-arrow,.mfp-close) {
    	position: absolute;
    }

Also, go to Theme Settings -> Performance -> CSS and add the “Magnific Popup library” to the “Styles always load” area.

https://gyazo.com/e478cc98a4f910b616ad12de14e9b14f

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards

walterpanizzari
    Participant

Hi, no problem and thanks for your help.
    The css code solves the problem. Lightbox is now displayed correctly and arrows are in the right place.
    However, with the “Magnific Popup library” active, the “X” that closes the popup overlaps the image. If the images have a light background, the “X” is not visible.

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, you can change the “X” with the help of the below code. Enter it into the “Custom CSS for desktop” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.mfp-ready button.mfp-close {
        color: #ff5050;
    }

Keep me informed of any issues.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Luke Nielsen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)