Home Forums WoodMart support forum Expand mobile menu with sub-pages if sub-page is opened

Expand mobile menu with sub-pages if sub-page is opened

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

martin.marss
    Participant

Hello

I have menu in hierarchy, i.g. several sub-pages. In the mobile menu, I would like to achieve that when a sub-page is opened, then the mobile sidebar menu would always be expanded to that sub-page. Currently whenever you open the sidebar menu, it is collapsed and the user needs to navigate again.

How to achieve that?

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry to say Can you please share some screenshots or examples of what you actually want, so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards

martin.marss
    Participant

So basically, when ever I navigate to some sub-page, the mobile menu opens as on screen2. What I would like to see is that when I navigate to a sub-page the menu would be opened so that it would be extended up to this sub-page, as shown in screen1.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Switch to Mobile Header > Edit Mobile Menu > Configure Mobile menu settings and choose the Menu layout “Drop down”.
    https://ibb.co/MCwj9Cy

Best Regards.

martin.marss
    Participant

Yes, I already have these settings, but this is not what the topic is about. I want the mobile menu to be automatically expanded to the specific sub-page in case the mobile menu is opened on a subpage. currently it is collapsed every time you open the mobile menu.

Think about a shop page, where you might have categories Level1->Level2-Level3->Product. If the user is opening the product page on in this example, the menu would be collapsed to Level1, but from user experience point of view, I might want to select another product from Level3. Currently the user would need to click through all the levels again, instead of having it expanded to level3.

Hello,

Can you please share some example sites of what you actually want, so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)