Home Forums WoodMart support forum Extra Content (HTML Block) not showing on Single Product Page

Extra Content (HTML Block) not showing on Single Product Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wima
    Participant

Hi,
    we are trying to add HTML blocks as extra content block on the single product page via Edit Product – Product Setting (custom metabox from theme) – Layout – Extra Content Block.
    Adding the HTML block via tabs works fine, that’s not the problem, but we want the product specific HTML blocks to be visible above the tabs.
    As you can see in the screenshot: In the “Layout” tab, we have selected an HTML block at “Extra Content Block”, but it is not displayed on the web page.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Also, send me a link to that product that doesn’t show HTML BLock.

Kind Regards

wima
    Participant

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I don’t see an appropriate element in the Layout builder, I mean the “Product extra content ” element, so could you please define it in the Layout builder and recheck the issue?

https://take.ms/IiyHl

Kind Regards

wima
    Participant

Oh my God, Luke!
    You are definitely the master!!
    I can’t believe I missed this…. Thank you so much!

Best regards and have lovely day! 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Extra Content (HTML Block) not showing on Single Product Page’ is closed to new replies.