Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facebook Login Not Working

Facebook Login Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

alexlim91
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,

May i know why the facebook login is not working? After i enter the App key and Secret key then click facebook login at the front page it show this error message:

Can’t load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

Please help find out what is the problem?

Thank You

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Be sure that you have set your my account page link as a redirect URL in Facebook login APP settings. Also, disable strict mode for URLs and leave empty APP Domain field in APP settings.

Regards

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi, do you have any documentation for this setting?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You don’t need to know any extra information about this settings. Just specify these few options in your Facebook APP and it should work.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

is there any option to change the product title name size? Because in theme option i only can found chagne text style but cannot change the size of text

Thank You

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

is there any option to change the product title name size https://i.imgur.com/1wy0yGB.png ? Because in theme option i only can found chagne text style but cannot change the size of text

Thank You

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can easily change the font size of the product title by adding this code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

div.product-image-summary .entry-title {
    	font-size: 18px;
    }

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)