Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facebook login problem

Facebook login problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ExonGames
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve followed all your steps to allow Facebook login in my website using your theme and yet when i tested it i got the error message: “Facebook doesn’t provide your email. Try to register manually.”

Please help me fix that problem,
    Best regards,
    Omri

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This error means that the Facebook is configured correctly but for your account, you don’t have an email and that is why you can’t use it to login on your website. Try to use some other Facebook account.

Regards

ExonGames
    Participant

Hi,
    That’s not making any sense… i tested it using my personal Facebook account and to login to the account i had to write my email… So how does this Facebook account doesn’t have email if it does?

Hope to hear from you soon with an explanation and a solution,
    Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your website access so we can try to login with our account.

ExonGames
    Participant

OK.
    I wrote you the details in the private content section.
    Please respond after you try.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We tested this function with our account and it works well. The error saying about the fact that Facebook doesn’t provide an email means that API response doesn’t have a user email and that is why registration can’t be complete. We can’t know the reason why email is not in the Facebook response. It happens for some accounts only.
    https://gyazo.com/8ded42c5bf717993d83f1b2fb2a6733b

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Wilker_Marketplace
    Participant

Hello! i am facing the same problem. how was this case resolved?

contato-0201
    Participant

How can I change this message?
    I would like to show other information.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

When you create the translation file in the same language which you have set in Dashboard > Settings > General, you can replace a string and rewrite it this way. Please check and follow this: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)