Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fatal error

Fatal error

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

betterend
    Participant

Hi,
    kindly i have problem editing products and i get the followig message in the borwser

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1072680960 bytes) in /home/whiskers/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3729

I have increased the php memory but still getting the same problem.

I appreciate your kind support on this isse.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This error says that server memory limit size is not enough for your website. Contact your hosting provider for help in this question. They should increase it.

Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

yes, they have increased it to 2048MBs. but still, have the same issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It means that you did it incorrectly since this error clearly states that there is no enough memory. Try to contact your hosting provider for help.

betterend
    Participant

thank you. I will check with them again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any extra questions.

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

I have checked with the hosting provider and they said the following:

“”Thank you for your patience on the matter I have reviewed the current configuration of your application and the memory limit is currently set to 1GB as you can verify from the line in the wp-config.php file:

> define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’);

which is already a very high value for a WordPress based application, however, it seems that the same is still not high enough for the process to be executed as can be verified from the error message:

> Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 568332288 bytes)

as you can see from the output above the memory limit of 1024MB has was not enough and the application tried to allocate another 568 MB

I have then increased the memory limit to 2GB as you can verify from the following line:

> define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘2048M’);

However, the application once again threw the error as you can verify from the output below:

> Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1205866496 bytes)

As you can see from the output above the process exhausted the 2GB of memory and tried to allocate another 1.2GB

It seems that regardless of the limit that you place from the process the same is trying to allocate more and more ram each time allocating 50% more ram which is definitely not normal.

With that in mind, my recommendation is to review this matter with the assistance of a certified web developer which will be able to review your application and further investigate why the processes of your application are using so much ram.”

I appreciate if would mind please let me know how can i solve this problem.

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Kindly find my credentials in the private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t access this page https://gyazo.com/b57dcaa2f0e5ba41becf3f7d0d8fee2d

betterend
    Participant

can you please try now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still see the same error on that page.

betterend
    Participant

Would you mind please try now it was blocked by wordfence, i have unblock it

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

betterend
    Participant

I’m sorry please try the below credentials the previous ones were not saved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please also disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme?

Thank you

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

I have disabled all unrelated plugin excep for Woocommrce and alidropship plugin so you can see the products.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now the product editing working correctly. Could you please check?

betterend
    Participant

yess!! thank you, what was the problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is in some of the installed plugins. You can try to enable them one by one to see which one causes this PHP error.

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

I found the plugin below that makes this error, is there a way to fix it.

WooCommerce Product Variations Per Page

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Fatal error’ is closed to new replies.