Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 130023424) (tried to allocate 23547 bytest

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 130023424) (tried to allocate 23547 bytest

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

panteleos
    Participant

When i activate slider revolution it gives me this error Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 130023424) (tried to allocate 23547 bytes) in /home4/iz1ia3u0/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php on line 73 pls help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This Fatal error is saying about the lack of memory on your server. Try to increase it http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/

Regards

panteleos
    Participant

I did exactly what it sais but the problem is still there. When i deactivate slider revolution everything is ok but when i activate it it gives me this error and soimetimes gives internal error 500 pls help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you still see the same error than the memory limit was not increased or was increased incorrectly. You can try to contact your hosting providers for help in this situation.

panteleos
    Participant

They are telling me to adjust my template , i really dont know what to do

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What do you mean by adjusting the template? Did they increase the PHP memory limit parameter? They have to do this at your request. As you can see, your current configuration is not sufficient for the Revolution Slider that we used in our theme. And the only one way to solve it is to increase PHP memory limit on the server.

panteleos
    Participant

They cannot raise it further

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But there is only one solution for this problem and it is to increase the PHP memory limit. You should have at least 256MB.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)