Home Forums WoodMart support forum Few words and experssions is not translated

Few words and experssions is not translated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

blasiee
    Participant

Dear XTemos Team,

I downloaded the Slovakian language file and imported it into Loco Translate the way your instructions say. But there are a few words and expressions are not translated, even if it has been already translated. Such as the drop down Login/register window “Create an account”, “Shopping Cart” at the sidebar, etc.

Can you help me to solve this issue? I gave you credentials to check it out on your side.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In order to translate the Woocommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

blasiee
    Participant

Dear Elise,

I checked the language settings at Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce and as I see it is Slovakian also, and all the strings has been translated. I tried to sync it, but it seems nothing happened, everything is still the same, not all words/expressions are translated.

Hello,

Please set the same language for the user in the Dashboard > Users and check again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

blasiee
    Participant

Hi,

I forgot to mentioned, I’ve tried this already by selecting the languages for each users, but the texts remain in English.

Hello,

I am checking and I do not see translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce

All these strings relate to Woocommerce, create the translation and make sure everything has been translated.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)