Home Forums WoodMart support forum filter (age)

filter (age)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

al3ardhi
    Participant

filter for an attribute (age) that is displayed as a slider like Price.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate on your concern more with some useful Screenshots so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly?

Best Regards.

al3ardhi
    Participant

I want to make a filter for the attribute (age) that is displayed as a slider like price.

Hello,

If you haven’t already created an “age” attribute in your WooCommerce product settings, you’ll need to do so. Go to WooCommerce > Products > Attributes and add a new attribute called “Age”.

Assign Attribute to Products: After creating the “Age” attribute, you’ll need to assign it to your products. Go to each product and assign the appropriate age range to the “Age” attribute field.

Then Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Add the WoodMart WooCommerce layered nav widget in the shop page widget area and select the age attribute. You cannot make it like a filter by price filter.

Best Regards.

al3ardhi
    Participant

Is it possible to replace the price filter with the age filter?

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

al3ardhi
    Participant

Can you explain to me how to add the price to the product, because the filter does not show the prices, perhaps I put them in the wrong place

Hello,

Go to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Products.
    Select the product you wish to add a price to.
    In the product editing screen, scroll down to the Product Data section.
    Ensure you have entered the price in the Regular Price field.
    Save your changes.

Once you’ve completed these steps, the price should display correctly both on the product page and in filters.
    If you encounter any further issues or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards.

al3ardhi
    Participant

I have filtered but the filter results are not showing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

A price filter allows customers to define their own price range, You need to set the price range and click on the filter button:
    Like this:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/0xBqrjX

Best Regards.

al3ardhi
    Participant

You can try it yourself

https://khadoom.net/shop/

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

al3ardhi
    Participant

I changed the theme and then the filter disappeared

al3ardhi
    Participant

When I reset the theme woodmart, the price filter disappeared

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)