Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by color

Filter by color

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

raffa_rug
    Participant

I have a problem with the color filter.
    Within my e-commerce, there are variable products with multiple colors.
    I would like that when clicking on the color of the color filter, it shows me the product in the corresponding color. Instead, it shows me the product available in that color but not the correct color.
    Where am I going wrong? Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi raffa_rug,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

raffa_rug
    Participant

Thank you very much, I look forward to hearing more about it.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi raffa_rug,

Thanks for details.

I checked your site and filter by colors are working properly. For example, I clicked on Blue attribute – same as your screenshot – and products returned are have Blue variations as well.

Can you please describe in more details for better understanding?

Regards,

raffa_rug
    Participant

The product is shown in the color that is available. But what we would like is for it to display the product in that specific color, not the default color.

I hope I was clear.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi raffa_rug,

Sorry, but your question is still a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

raffa_rug
    Participant

I will try to explain myself better:
    What we would like is for the color filter to show the product in the exact selected color.
    As you can see from the screenshot, I selected light blue, but it shows the default product colors instead of the chosen color.

I’m not sure if I did something wrong. In the template demo, when selecting the green color, we see the objects in green.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)