Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter Issues.

Filter Issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sbwcws
    Participant

Please check private content for details.

Hello,

You are using the filters in the mega menu block, test the work of filters in the page.

Best Regards

sbwcws
    Participant

It’s not working properly on Mega Menu and or Shop Page, Please see the attached image – In mega menu its definitely not working, but in Shop Page it’s dislocating and missing one filter if 1st or second one is selected.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please remove your filters from the shop filters and test on any default WP page, deactivate the plugins not related to the theme.

This filters are not destined for mega menu, for shop page and other functional fields.

Best Regards

sbwcws
    Participant

is this is a solution you are suggesting, as it doesnt appear to be a solution. I’ve shipping and plugins came with your theme, that’s why I provide you access to my server so you can check and fix this issue, its not working properly.

Hello,

Our theme suggests three types of filters:

1. Top filters, you need to add widgets into Shop filter is in Appearance > Widgets

2. Woocommerce and WoodMart attribute filters in the Shop page area in Appearance > Widgets

These two types of filters work only on shop and category pages.

We have developed and suggested the third type of filters for all who want to have filters on any other page not related to Woocommerce. So these filters are used just on any page. They would not work in the mega menu, in customized top filters and anywhere else, they are just for pages.

Here are the detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-filters-form/

Remove the customization of the top filters and use the filter just in the page.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)