Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter not working

Filter not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hamasataccessories
    Participant

I’m having an issue in my shop page ! My left nav bars filter is not working . Its showing like no products in this category and i also have an unlisted “categorized” on my main menu
    please let me know how to resolve this issue
    I’m attaching a image for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables. It should fix the problem.

Kind Regards

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hello ,
    I did what you told me but still that issue persist ! I’m attaching the screenshot with this , even i got an update for db

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

hamasataccessories
    Participant

how can i check it ! i am new to wordpress , i dont have deep knowledge in wordpress, previously we had this issue xtemos resolved it before

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi after i regenerate product status it shows a window and inside there is texts as i attached

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it looks like a WooCommerce bug. It is not related to our theme and when you switch to the default WordPress theme you may get the same error.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Okay then can instruct me , how to remove the “uncategorized” option in the menu bar on top

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can exclude it using an appropriate option in Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Page title https://prnt.sc/bOnuuaIGRZnf

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)