Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters are not working anymore after updating to 7.5.1 version

Filters are not working anymore after updating to 7.5.1 version

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RO
    Participant

Hi,

The filtering sistem is not working after updating theme to 7.5.1 version.

For example

When filtering by color instead of having this url (https://sitename.com/?filter_culoare-scaune=bordo) I have this url (https://sitename.com/?min_price=&max_price=&stock_status=&filter_articol-mobilier-extensibil=&filter_tip-material=&filter_culoare=&filter_culoare-scaune=bordo).

Basically filtering is not showing results now matter how you filter a product. I have un updated copy of the site where filter is working, I will let the details as private.

I deactivate cache and other plugins, same results.

Can you help me with a solution?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

RO
    Participant

Hi,

Color filters and all other filters used on this installation are inherited by the woodmart theme and they are added as html blocks The url seems to be cumulative after filterning, take a look at the examples.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 565544. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

RO
    Participant

Hi,

It is ok right now.

Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Filters are not working anymore after updating to 7.5.1 version’ is closed to new replies.