Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters on shop page not showing all product atributes

Filters on shop page not showing all product atributes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

diogen
    Participant

Hi!

After updating everything to the latest versions, shop filters not showing all product attributes on the product archive pages. Instead the product attributes of only the first 12 products on the page are shown (depending on the theme setting).

I tried all three options on “Products pagination” setting – Pagination / Load more button / Infinite scrolling – but the filter acts the same way.

I am using the Classic Widgets plugin, because the widgets are not working with the new block editor and honestly I want to keep it that way with the classic widgets!

The affected widgets are WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav – ?filter_size, ?filter_composition, ?filter_weave-type

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

diogen
    Participant

Correction: All attribute filtering widgets are affected. Even native wordpress filter by attribute acts the same way – showing attributes only for visible products on the first page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and click on “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table”. It should fix the problem.

Kind Regards

diogen
    Participant

I did it, but it’s not fixing the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

diogen
    Participant

No, sorry. This is terrible experience. I can’t even understand how to enable the sidebar.

diogen
    Participant

And there is some caching issue, which I have from the very beginning. I must reload the page in order to custom css takes effect.

diogen
    Participant

Tested with Twenty Twenty-One theme – the issue remains ! And it broked my widgets. Now I need to set them again 🙁

Probably in connection with the issue, the filter by color widget is not showing at all, but must be present on some categories of products.

diogen
    Participant

I found how to fix the issue. Edit every product separately, then save the attributes. No need to change anything, just to re-save the attributes and Update the product.

Bulk editing and Quick editing of product(s) doesn’t fix the issue!

Now imagine if there where hundreds or thousands of products…! Going crazy…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is a WooCommerce issue but in most cases, Lookup regeneration helps and you don’t need to resave every product.

Kind Regards

diogen
    Participant

I made it twice, but it didn’t fix the issue. Nevermind, it’s good it’s in the past already. Solved!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Filters on shop page not showing all product atributes’ is closed to new replies.