Home Forums WoodMart support forum Font from TaypeKit

Font from TaypeKit

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

covicon
    Participant

I would like to use a Font from Typekit called “Gibson”. I made the Kit at Typekit ready an tried to implement it, but it does not really work propper. I neeed at least 2 Styles from this font, the only what e brought to work was the Bold one, but i need to try Bold, Normal and light. How can i do that, what do i have to enter in “Typekit Typekit Font Face”. I tried gibson, Gibson, and “canada-type-gibson” provided by Typekit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

covicon
    Participant

Additional Info, typekit sais the Font Face is canada-type-gibson, but with that it does not work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide us your admin access so we can check it?

covicon
    Participant

Hi. Where you able to take a Look? Since the lst Update is also a Problem with the Search Bar. Strange.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to clear your browser cache to see the changes after our theme update.

Regards

covicon
    Participant

Ok thanks, worked. Strange thing, i checked also with inkognito an there was the Problem also?

Were you able to look regarding the issues with the Typekit Fonts that wont work?

Best Regards

Jack

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that you still don’t see our changes in incognito tab?

We need to check your admin Theme Settings to check the fonts issue.

covicon
    Participant

Please find the Infos below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to set this font for all options in Theme Settings -> Typography to make it work.

Regards

covicon
    Participant

Hi, Shure i did that, i tried in many ways, it does not work, so i took another Google Font. Thats why you eand i dont choos the Font 🙂

I have set now the Font as you asked for, it does not Work. It does also noch work if i use “Gibson” oder “gibson” as Font Face.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But the font is already set for us and works correctly https://gyazo.com/fcb34f7871cbd6af481d383eca480675

covicon
    Participant

Many thanks for your help. Unfortunately it only works “half way”. I am not able to choose between the different Font Styles, and the Styles who are showed in the Settings are not similar with the ones in the Kit?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please provide us your FTP access?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

covicon
    Participant

OK, please see below.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Please, check how it works now.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

covicon
    Participant

OK thanks, it works now, but not good, the font loads too late and on every new Page there is first an Ugly font and later comes the Gibson, this is not nice, strange why is that? In generally, what have you done, i think i need to do it after every Update?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we fixed this issue on your website and it now should work correctly. If it works correctly, we will include the fix in the next update.

covicon
    Participant

Thanks, it works good now, great! What do you think, when does this Update is coming “Official” ? If you can see its a dev Site atm, but i am planing to Switch the Theme on the Live Site asap. It would be great if i can use directy the Updated Theme. If that tooks a while, it will be good to know what you have did to make it work.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The next update will be released approximately in two weeks.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Font from TaypeKit’ is closed to new replies.