Home Forums WoodMart support forum Font Icons

Font Icons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to use the font awesome icons at the HTML Block as I thought its the one used in the demo. But I copy the class on their website and it does not work. Its just working for your examples. Whats happening?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide us a screenshot and link where you added it on your website?

Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello,

I added to the Menu-category HTML Block, at the bottom where the subscribe information is.
    Link: http://kronos.flywheelsites.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=169&action=edit&lang=en

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This link doesn’t work for us and we always redirected to the home page. Could you please send some screenshot and allow us to login to your Dashboard?

Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello Artem,

My apologies, I just recently made the site live. Please find bellow the new domain and admin page.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we still don’t know where this icon is located. Could you please provide us a screenshot?

keizershaquil
    Participant

At the HTML Blocks -> Food and Grocery (Scroll to the bottom) .. I tried inserting the “fa fa-handshake” icon to the subscribe text block and its not showing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we don’t get any verification code on our email https://gyazo.com/5cd9d5dc6df2e747440b84c8910c5319

keizershaquil
    Participant

Could you send me your email so I can insert into the users data? It currently has a random email which I inserted.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use this CSS class for that icon fa fa-handshake-o

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)