Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer Copyright Issue

Footer Copyright Issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

JacobM
    Participant

Hello, the payment logos are not centering with the copyright info at the bottom of the website.

JacobM
    Participant

Please see attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have not closed the tag: https://gyazo.com/40ccd64fd56f26ec62f9fd7058342c4e

Please close the tag and check how it works, let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

JacobM
    Participant

Hello, I am referring to the payment logos at the bottom of the website not the copyright information.

The copyright information is centered. The Payment Logos are not centering.

Please see previous attachment for reference

Hello,

The unclosed tab breaks all the structure that follows below. Now I have added a closing tag and the image is aligned center.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

JacobM
    Participant

Hi hi, I didn’t know I had to include the forward slash in </small> so that is why it didn’t work.

It is fixed now, thank you!

Also, I am continuing to have an issue with the product filter element from Elementor on my pages. I cleared my cache but it still is not working. It is not filtering the products by size, price, categories and now the Attributes filter is no longer showing.

Please see photo attached. What should I do?

Attachments:

Hello,

I am checking and I do not see any problems: https://gyazo.com/907f1d61b632653fb9cb4122c506c861 and https://gyazo.com/8f47f6b04ea796f53c3c5ab5ff915938

Best Regards

JacobM
    Participant

Hello,

Yes the filter is showing on the page. However when I use my phone to shop on the website the filter is not filtering the products and showing the results.

For example, if I filter the items for size XL it just shows all the products and not the item available in size XL.

And yes I have an item on the page avaialble in size XL but the XL option is not even highlighted like the other sizes.

See photo attached

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, that is right. This is the default Woocommerce functionality on the Storefront theme, and with the default attribute filters, you will get the same result.

Most likely you need to find a plugin allowing filtering more precisely.

Best Regards

JacobM
    Participant

I understand, I will look for a filter plugin thank you!!

You are welcome!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Footer Copyright Issue’ is closed to new replies.