Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer widget doesn’t collapse on mobile

Footer widget doesn’t collapse on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

I would like my footer to collapse on mobile. In Woodmart theme settings, I have selected my footer content as widget and set up the widget itself, I activated the option to have the footer collapsing on mobile, clear cache and… nothing changes.

Could you please help me with that?
    You’ll find the admin access below if helpful.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your footer is created with custom elements from Elementor and not with WordPress widgets. This option works with standard WordPress widgets added to your footer area in Appearance -> Widgets.

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thank you for your reply.
    I am not sure to get the difference between Elementor and WordPress widget, since in the end it is a
    Woodmart HTML block that I have indeed added to my footer area in Appearance -> Widgets (as you can see on the screenshot below) .
    Can you please elaborate how I should do to have this collapsing footer feature available?

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Default widgets have titles to make this collapsible effect works. So it works only with WordPress widgets added via Appearance -> Widgets as shown on the screenshot https://gyazo.com/d08bc142dc2a351efe82f5b959d3e75f

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Artem,

All right I understand now.
    I’ll work with that then.

Thank you !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Footer widget doesn’t collapse on mobile’ is closed to new replies.