Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free order

Free order

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rahmat.wpdev
    Participant

Hello, good day, is there a way we can add a feature so that customer can purchase product without pay?

The product will have the price, like We’re selling clothing product and a product is $50, now, customer can place the order of this item without paying.
    We want to just collect the order information so that we can contact the client and get the payment manually later.
    Please let me know how can we do that and also if you want to recommend any custom code or 3rd party plugin then you can also send me.

Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rahmat.wpdev,

Thanks for reaching to us.

We are unable to provide such recommendations as we have not officially tested such plugins with WoodMart.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards,

rahmat.wpdev
    Participant

We need the feature that when a product is out of stock, we want to hide the button, is that possible?
    https://prnt.sc/_XZqUW0R91dO No read more button we need there.

rahmat.wpdev
    Participant

Hello, wrong window, so there is no way? Is there a way we can make the payment 0? on the checkout page by default?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rahmat.wpdev,

Sorry, but your question is still a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

rahmat.wpdev
    Participant

Hello, alright. Let me try to explain, we want a website where we can list the product with the pricing. For example a t-shirt price is $30 with 5 color variations. We’ll provide customizable t-shirt. Customer can add this t-shirt to his cart and checkout too, on the checkout page, we’ll add a order note field where they can describe which think they want to add on the t-shirt. But we don’t want our customer to pa-y,

Customer can see the price, put the order note and place the order, that’s it. Though the product has a price but customer need to place the order without paying any money. We need this feature.

Hope I was able to understood. Can we do that? would you please help? Any custom code or plugin suggestion would be appreciated as well.

Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rahmat.wpdev,

Thanks for sharing details.

Unfortunately, there is no such an option right now. For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the WooCommerce plugin’s support team https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you requires or You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)