Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free shipping bar on WPML site

Free shipping bar on WPML site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

roket.agency
    Participant

Hello,
    We are using WPML to translate the website. However free shipping is different on different languages (in size).
    For one language it is 130€ and for other languages it is 250€.
    Can you please walk me trough the steps how can I apply such rule on your theme? Thanks!

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

roket.agency
    Participant

Providing you withh logins. For LT language 130€ and 250€ for other languages of free shipping is needed

Hello,

I am afraid it is not possible to set different values for different languages.

I see the progress bar is working in the cart.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

roket.agency
    Participant

Is this feature planned to create in future? How do I disable this bar for EN language?

Hello,

I will submit the feature request to our developers for consideration, at the same time we cannot guarantee we would implement it.

As for disabling this for a certain language, it is not possible, unfortunately.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)