Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free Shipping Bar problem with Tax in Shipping cost.

Free Shipping Bar problem with Tax in Shipping cost.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Frieda
    Participant

Hi, if i have tax inside the shipping cost inluded , the free shipping is not working correct (see attachment) If i delete the tax from the shipping cost – the free shipping bar calculated fine.

Are there any solution to fix it? In this moment i calc my shipping cost with tax and then the bar is not usefull for me….Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme to the latest version 6.4.1 and test how it works. We have fixed this issue.

Kind Regards

Frieda
    Participant

Hi Artem,

works , perfect Thank you!
    I dont know if i can submit a wish….if you make an update it would be great when you can automaticly insert the “free shipping value” from the used country – like the entry inside the woocommerce shipping value for the selected country.
    I have two different “free shipping values” in this moment, one for Germany one for a neighbour country. In this moment i can just use this one fixes value….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will consider this as a feature request for our updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Free Shipping Bar problem with Tax in Shipping cost.’ is closed to new replies.