Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free Shipping Progress Bar showing Wrong Values

Free Shipping Progress Bar showing Wrong Values

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ahmed.hesham
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m using the WoodMart theme in my WooCommerce WordPress website, I set up a free shipping option in the shipping settings and the free shipping progress bar worked as expected calculating the cart and telling the user how much remains to reach the free shipping threshold.
    However, a couple of days ago the free shipping progress bar was fixed on AED 900, while my free shipping threshold is only 300. I even deleted the free shipping option from my shipping settings but the progress bar is still showing a 900 threshold

Please help

Hello,

You can set a custom Goal amount or make it dependent on the shipping zone.

Please follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/free-shipping-progress-bar/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

ahmed.hesham
    Participant

Yes, I found this guide and I was following it, and the feature was working fine.

Now the progress bar doesn’t show the value I set at shipping settings, it has a wrong fixed value I never chose, and even after I deleted the free shipping option the progress bar keeps appearing even though I don’t have free shipping settings at all

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)