Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free Shipping Shortcode Possible?

Free Shipping Shortcode Possible?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

thedeancorp
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to use the new-ish WooCommerce Gutenberg blocks for the checkout page only. Basically I want the shopify looking checkout they introduced that only works using gutenberg.

It doesn’t recognize the settings in the theme for placement of the free shipping bar (I do have the checkout page toggled). So basically I am wondering if there is a snippet or a shortcode I can use that allows me to place that bar anywhere? I could add it to the woocommerce block easily that way since apparently their new checkout doesn’t recognize features like the old checkout form did.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details in private content under the message area I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

thedeancorp
    Participant

Thankyou. See attached private message.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you. Also change the child theme to parent theme.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

thedeancorp
    Participant

Hello, If you check now. All plugins except WooCommerce and WoodMart Core are enabled and the free shipping widget is not there. So my guess is this feature does not work with WooCommerce’s new checkout flow (which can only be setup using Gutenberg)? Given this, is it possible to add the widget back in with a shortcode?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry that the separate shortcode is not available for that. Please create the standard checkout page and check the issue.

Best Regards.

thedeancorp
    Participant

Thankyou Aizaz. Don’t worry, it does work on the old woocommerce checkout.

Please consider adding this to your feature request and roadmap. The new woocommerce checkout has proven to have a better conversion percentage than the old one.

Hello,

OK, please generate the feature request.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Free Shipping Shortcode Possible?’ is closed to new replies.