Home Forums WoodMart support forum Frequently bought togheter

Frequently bought togheter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

simone_h1
    Participant

Good afternoon,

i got a problem with the frequently bough toghter plugin.
    as you can see on the pic, i placed a discount if you bought all the items together, but even if there is a label with the 10% discount there is no correlation on the list where the item is list as full price. what am i do wrong?
    if you see the item in the bundle the error it’s not always on the same item.
    best

Simone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please read and follow the instructions here about the Frequently Bought Together feature:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/frequently-bought-together/

Best Regards.

simone_h1
    Participant

Hello I did exactly what’s in the guide but as you can see from the screenshot I sent you there is the label of the discount but the price was at is regular price.
    And also in the resume tab there are some items with discount and someone no.
    Could you please check?

Hello,

Sorry, I think I do not understand your issue. Can you please explain or reproduce the issue in the small video for a better understanding?

Best Regards.

simone_h1
    Participant

I’ll send you a new screenshot, as you can see in the image even if the rules tell that there is 10% discount each if you buy the boundle there is no discount in the resume.
    I underlined the item that should have a discount, but that it has not.
    I hope it’s more clear now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)