Home Forums WoodMart support forum from default demo how is the first section of the page acchieve.

from default demo how is the first section of the page acchieve.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Pipeworkpieces
    Participant

I am just trying to get the first part of my page to look like the default becasue when I import the prebuilt version of it my entire site is messed up.

Specifically #1 and #2 as indicated in the screen print attached.

kind regards,
    Lewis

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

Pipeworkpieces
    Participant

sorry maybe I am not explaining correctly.

I want to go from the style of https://pipeworkpieces.com/new to the style like this https://woodmart.xtemos.com/home/

But just importing the pre built website does not do this or come even close to your style and design.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is highly recommended to import our prebuilt websites on fresh WordPress installation. If you already have some content on your website, it may conflict with our dummy content, and it may not be imported correctly.

Pipeworkpieces
    Participant

I understand but then how do I get all my woocommerce items into the design ?

Also is there documentation on how to make your dummy design into my own style ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can try to import the dummy content on fresh installation and then move your products and orders using WooCommerce export/import mechanism.

Pipeworkpieces
    Participant

ok after installing a fresh version of woodmart there is no way I can make my old site look like yours.
    Do you have a recommendation on where I can hire some one to achieve this goal ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t have any developers to recommend you for this job.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘from default demo how is the first section of the page acchieve.’ is closed to new replies.