Home Forums WoodMart support forum Full width layout not working

Full width layout not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

viapampa
    Participant

Hi!

All of a suden the full width layout looks kind of like a bozed style. How can I reverse this?. You can find admin access in the private content section in case you need it.

Regards.

viapampa
    Participant

See picture attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please make sure that you have enabled the full-width option for the product page from Theme Settings >> Product Page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Svg5776

Then clear the cache and check back.

Best Regards.

viapampa
    Participant

Thanks. I don’t remember changing that but I might have done it without intention. The problem is that the layout is wrong in the shop page, categories pages and below the product page where the description and related products are. I even think this is affecting the sticky add to cart on the simple product page which looks boxed.

See picture attached. Red is ok, green is not.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. The full width is working absolutely fine for the pages.

Therefore to stretch the content to full width Please try setting the layout to content full width from Theme Settings >> General >> Layout.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/jLr3sf2

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

viapampa
    Participant

Hi, yes, I am aware of that option, but it’s not the one I want. See pictures attached and pay attion to the width of the red lines.

Picture called “woodmart1” is the one that shows the full width layout. It is not boxed nor content full width. This is what I want.

Picture called “viapampa1” shows the same layout as woodmart1, how it used to be 6 days ago. This is what I want, not it doesn’t look like this.

Picture called “viapampa2” shows the single product page layout, which is NOT set to full width. This was 9 days ago. This is also what I want.

Picture called “viapampa3” shows the single product page layout set to full width with the full width (not content full width) set on the general layout. As the “full width” at the general layout is somehow not working properly, this setting looks more like a boxed layout. This is NOT what I want.

Will send a fifth and final picture in the next comment as I can´t attach more than 4 in a row.

Attachments:

viapampa
    Participant

Picture called “viapampa4” is how the full width layout on the single product page looks when I have it on with the general layout set to full width. This is not what I want.

I want to keep the general layout as FULL WIDTH and the product page not set to full width. Just like it looks on the woodmart style. Now it doesn’t look like that.

viapampa
    Participant

Forgot the fifth picture.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

The shop page content width and spacing are the same already as in the demo version.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/gvPzF9p

And to make the product page to the same width then Go to Theme Settings >> Product Page and disable the option to make the product page full width.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Svg5776

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

viapampa
    Participant

No it’s not. It does not look the same. Take a loot at the picture attached. It’s your default demo and my website. They do not look the same. And see other pictures attached with the configuration. Also, you can find the credentials in case you want to check something.

I have cleared the caché many many times for different changes I have been making.

Attachments:

viapampa
    Participant

Found the solution, chrome config. Done!, thanks!

Hello,

Well @viapampa, it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Full width layout not working’ is closed to new replies.