Home Forums WoodMart support forum Full woodmart icons list – where?

Full woodmart icons list – where?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

siteadmin
    Participant

Hello!

Please say, where i can find full list of icons, which the theme use? I dont want use fontawesome if similar icon already using by woodmart.

Hello,

If you want to use different icons from the font awesome icons. You can find the icons in this free source: https://www.flaticon.com/

Best Regards.

siteadmin
    Participant

And second topic you dont understand me, unfortunally.

…which the theme use…

I need icons, which using in your theme. I want to see full list of woodmart icons. I dont want use new icons from another source. How can i see all icons, which you insert in theme by default.

Где перечень иконок, которые использует ваша тема? Я не хотел бы нагружать лишними, сторонними иконками и использовать то, что идет вместе с Вудмартом. Поэтому хочу посмотреть, какие иконки встроены в тему по умолчанию.

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have a seperate list of those icons which we have used in our theme. If you want to see all those icons which we used in WoodMart you can check our demos from the below link:

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/

Best Regards.

siteadmin
    Participant

Please, do it. Do list of icons, which you used in your theme. If theme have option “Light Font Awesome version” in Prefomance tab, so it would be correct from you to public full list, instead of waste our (your customers) time to learn demo-site and searching icons.

Hello,

We will try to mention the icon list in our documentation as soon as possible.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Full woodmart icons list – where?’ is closed to new replies.