Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gallery arrow navigation bug

Gallery arrow navigation bug

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

I have a problem with my single products page. On some of the products the arrow buttons below the image gallery are visible and functional and on some not (see attached screenshots). And where arrows are not visible I cannot change and click on other photos. How could we fix that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please send us a link to the product where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

where can I send the access to you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To ensure privacy, you can utilize the Private content field provided. This way, only our staff will have access to your content, and it will not be visible to the public.

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

I will need your email address for the access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use any random email for this temporary account.

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

ok see in private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please update the theme and all included plugins to the latest version first. Please clear your browser cache and test how it works.

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

Could you please update WPBakery because the licence is bought from you? Otherwise cache is cleared and it is still not working , every plugin is updated, including WoodMart Core. We are still experiencing the same problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can always update it to the latest version via Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Plugins.
    Also, you still have an outdated version of the theme. Please, update it and disable all plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check this.

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

We updated WPbakery but we can’t update our theme. If we disable all plugins how long will it take you to fix the issue as disabling plugins means FR version . And I really need the French version, so if you can give me more details on that I can manage better as well .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme following the tutorial here https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/
    If you face any issues, please send us some screenshots so we can help you.
    We will do our best to check the issue as quick as possible.

Kind Regards

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

I updated the theme , activated it with the purchasing code in the website.. I still see some of my products having the arrows issue. How can we fix that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you still have an outdated version of the theme. It is not updated to the latest version.

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

I followed the instructions as per the Link you sent, I added the purchase code and updated. What else is to be done?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please record a short video of how you updated the theme? It looks like you didn’t click on the update button in Appearance -> Themes or WordPress -> Updates.

Kind Regards

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

ok so I just updated it here: sending screenshots.. and now I received an email that my website has some technical issues. In really believe it would be faster if you can get into the admin page and fix the issues as it seems like I am not capable of doing it on my own. Now after updating the theme I got new issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

Hello, I really need an urgent help. my whole website got misaligned. I didnt have this issues before updating the theme as you requested. Please enter the admin and fix that. I am now not able to use my website. How can we fix that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see the error on your website at the moment. Could you please clarify where you see the error?

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

can we have a video call so I walk you through all? will be much faster and more efficient. my language icon is moved, the structure of photos, shop, blog is deranged, a lot of things

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

The website now became full width and the content is stretched or compressed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, list all the issues point by point with screenshots so we can check them for you. Here is a screenshot of how your website product page looks for us at the moment. https://gyazo.com/514396ad36fa79924dff7b33455ae93f

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

Hello Artem,. The issue is that after following your advice to update in Appearance -> Themes or WordPress -> Updates, my whole website got errors such as resizing of photos, structure of the website was damaged, icons missing or floating . And all those errors are listed in the email on which I sent you a screenshot.. This is related to the website not to my originally demanded help on the product listing. Let s make sure this is clear. Now after having to re-do the whole modifications from the previous 2 days, we managed to fix the issue on the broken links, images, structure of the website on our own but this means now the theme is no longer updated as you wanted me to do…. if I update it I risk loosing again my websites modifications. I am not sure you understand clearly my issue and it is been a while we cannot solve it. Can we please escalate it to your management? Again my current issue is fixing the arrows on the product listing but we cannot do it the way you suggested as it breaks the structure of my whole website after.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that these issues appear after update because you lose your changes in theme files? Our theme shouldn’t affect your website at all. If you have any issues caused by the theme update we will help you to fix them first. But if they are caused by your customizations made in original files then our support doesn’t cover such problems.

So now, please, create a backup and update the theme on your website. If you face any problems, list them here so we can check them first and then go ahead with the arrows problem.

Kind Regards

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

New issues (structure, photos, etc) appear after updating the theme. That is why we had to take the latest back-up done and re-work the website from there. So new issues arrived only after updating the theme.
    Second, the original issue I contacted you for is still there. And I would like a resolution to it.

I have a back-up but I dont want to go through the same issues and loose 2 days fixing it and trying to explain you here with screenshots, trying to find the right words, etc. IF we do it I do not want to go through the chat here… takes ages, and it is not efficient, I would like to have a better solution.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you didn’t specify exactly what was wrong. We asked you to list all the issues with screenshots and I will do my best to check them asap.

aynur.tasim90
    Participant

the issues were more than 35… how I am supposed to list them all here?? plus you received the screenshots of the email I got and there you have an error number. So now, as I told you website is back to normal but without updated theme as if I do it it will break my structure again and if after I need to list you all 35 mistakes here it will take me half a day and then until you find a solution and you propose it and I try to do it means 2-3 days gone so my website wont be active… I m running a business so I hope you understand the importance of having a running website.

Let s find a better solution on which you fix my arrow issues. Can we do a call and we fix them together? we will stop losing time on chatting here. it is pointless. please provide with an answer

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging clone where you can update the theme and show us all the problems. Then, we will check them without harming your live website. There are no other ways to check this. We can’t tell you anything while we don’t see the problem.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Gallery arrow navigation bug’ is closed to new replies.