Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gallery Lightbox Issue

Gallery Lightbox Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

robertarrow
    Participant

Good Morning xtemos Team!

It’s been a while. I purchased your WoodMart theme, and I love it! Unfortunately, though, I’m having two issues at the moment. I’m using a plugin called Cube Portfolio (this was before we switched to your theme) and for some reason, I’m unable to trigger a lightbox gallery in the plugin’s custom post type. Instead, it links me to the image directly. I’ve tried testing the gallery on a regular testing page, and the same VC shortcodes work perfectly.

But when I use the plugin’s post type and add the WoodMart gallery in there, it does not function properly. This page is the current “portfolio” and each box links to its own post. Once you try it, you’ll see that the images link directly to their media URL. Additionally, if you click on the last portfolio item (AFTER SINGLE FAMILY HOME RENOVATION) on that page, you’ll see that there are four images above the gallery module and those open in his lightbox. I tried contacting him first, and his response was the following:

“Unfortunately, I have no idea why the lightbox doesn’t trigger there. Maybe is better to ask the developer of the theme as they have experience with the gallery.”

I’m hoping that you can figure out the issue so that I don’t have to go back and remake these pages in the WoodMart portfolio, as I’m way over the time for the development of this project at my agency. (Even though I would have preferred to use your portfolio functionality from the beginning.)

Finally, something that’s quite minimal, but will need to be fixed if the overlying plugin lightbox issue is fixed is that the CSS for the gallery lightbox has the wrong location for the default-skin sprite, in your demo the location is: /wp-content/themes/woodmart/images/default-skin.svg, but on my site and the testing page previously mentioned it’s using /wp-content/themes/woodmart/css/images/default-skin.svg as its path.

I’ve included the WordPress and FTP credentials in the private content so you can take a look at everything. You guys have been accommodating in the past, so I’m hoping that you can make sense of this. Thank you so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There are two reasons for the problem that gallery is not working correctly.

1. Images for the gallery are loaded with AJAX and after they are loaded, gallery lightbox should be triggered in JS. Unfortunately, we don’t know if they trigger any action when the content is loaded. You can contact them and ask to place this code to the JS action when the dynamic content is loaded

woodmartThemeModule.photoswipeImages()

2. Second issue can be fixed with a CSS snippet to after the JS is added

div.pswp {
    	z-index:15000000;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)