Home Forums WoodMart support forum Games and Games Dark have been linked to the kid Prebuilt

Games and Games Dark have been linked to the kid Prebuilt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

caochen223
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

caochen223
    Participant

hello,
    I spent several hours on Woomart, and it’s the best eCommerce theme I’ve ever used. I feel fantastic about it, and you guys did a great job.
    The issue I mentioned appears on my newly built website without any modifications, so I thought it might be a bug that would occur on everyone’s Woomart theme. That’s why I brought this to your attention. If it’s an issue with my machine, it doesn’t affect me because I don’t need the “games” and “games dark” themes. If it affects my usage in the future, I’ll communicate with you promptly. Thank you for your help and support.

Best Regards

Hello,

Yes, we have double-checked and see the problem, we will fix that as soon as possible. If you want to upload a Game demo you can go ahead, you will get the Game demo not what you see in the preview.

Please remember uploading a new demo would change the site settings and the contact remains the same.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)