Home Forums WoodMart support forum Get Error 'Invalid value posted for size' in WPML product page

Get Error 'Invalid value posted for size' in WPML product page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Piyawit
    Participant

Hello,

I translated the product page by WPML plugin into Thai language. When select ‘Size’ option and click Add to Cart button. The site response the message ‘Invalid value posted for size’.

If disable ‘Ajax add to card’ option in the theme setting, this error doesn’t occur. But I need the cart-display sidebar. Could you please correct the issue?

You can try this product page:
    http://minimalist.co.th/product/celine-wedge-brown-lambskin/?lang=th

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand where our theme causes the problem. If you have the same problem on the default theme please contact WPML support.

Best Regards

Piyawit
    Participant

The default theme doesn’t cause this error. As mentioned, when open ‘AJAX add to cart’ function in the theme setting, this issue will happen.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The link you sent is not working and we can’t check it http://minimalist.co.th/product/celine-wedge-brown-lambskin/?lang=th

Piyawit
    Participant

Please try again, I already enabled the secondary language option.

If select English, it’s ok. But Thai one doesn’t work properly.

Piyawit
    Participant

Please don’t login with the admin account I gave you.

Then try to add to cart again, you’ll find the issue.

If logged in, the issue doesn’t happen. I don’t know why?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that WPML doesn’t handle the AJAX add to cart request well. We don’t have fix for this since we don’t know their code base. Try to contact their support team for help. If there will be something that we should change in our theme, we will be glad to help you to implement this.

Piyawit
    Participant

As you recommended, I found the setting at WPML configuration in the menu: WPML > Languages > and choose enable “Language filtering for AJAX operations” (see attached)

Then, the issue solved.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are glad you have solved the issue. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Get Error 'Invalid value posted for size' in WPML product page’ is closed to new replies.