Home Forums WoodMart support forum Google Pay / Amazon Pay icon Is NOT showing on Poduct Page or check out

Google Pay / Amazon Pay icon Is NOT showing on Poduct Page or check out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ereachjason
    Participant

Hello Clients of Wood Mart i hope you can help me with this issue. My site now looks and runs the best it ever has . Just a veiw issues i need suuport with.
    im am runing WoodMart – Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme 7.3. With the pre built theme titled Accessories.

Google Pay / Apple Pay & Amazon Pay icon Is NOT showing on Poduct Page or check out
    I have Included pictures, amaxon pay button does infact only show on th emini kart.
    I appriciate any suport.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

If the issue with woodmart theme then share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ereachjason
    Participant

I switched it to the the twenty twenty theme and the amazon pay link is visable on product page and check out page , but the google pay is still not showing but only on the check out page. i have included pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Best Regards.

ereachjason
    Participant

would you need my log in url user and password ?

Hello,

Yes, send us the login details of your site so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)