Home Forums WoodMart support forum Grouped Product

Grouped Product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mahesh2018
    Participant

Hi,

I liked your theme very much. It is really great work.

My client wanted grouped product like Pepperfry or UrbanLadder.

Ex – If we are looking at 2 seater sofa. And customer want to make set like 2+3 seater. He can add them at bottom of the single product page on these sites (Pepperfry or UrbanLadder).

Now, we have grouped product concept somehow similar to this concept. I can adjust with it and convince my customer for that.

The only issue in that process is that, suppose we are on 2 seater sofa. And we grouped (linked) 3 seater and single seater with it. Now we can see single seater as well as 3 seater sofa at right hand side as per other grouped product section. And we can add them into cart. But we can not add the basic product i.e 2 seater sofa into the cart. We are actually on that product only which we liked but we can not add that into cart.

I just want to know how we add the basic product in the cart while grouping product..?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks,
    Mahesh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Mahesh2018
    Participant

Hi,

I checked with default 2017 theme. Same issue. Please check below image.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It means that it is not our theme issue but the way WooCommerce plugin works.

Kind Regards

Mahesh2018
    Participant

Hi,

Okay. But you can at least guide me, right..?

It mentioned in your support list — “Help with included 3rd party assets”

So I asked you.. Please help me out.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean you want to add to cart the “parent” grouped product? Not only its components? In such case, you will have to create separate products as a part of the main “parent” one since you can’t add the parent product itself to the shopping cart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)