Home Forums WoodMart support forum H2,H3 and other headlines font issue

H2,H3 and other headlines font issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nvkbul86
    Participant

Hello,
    On the single Product pages I use H2, H3, H4 and H5 tags in the product description as headlines.
    I can not figure out how to make the font same size, because now all are different. H2 is the bigger and H3 bigger than H4 and so on are smaller and smaller.
    I tried fix it in Elementor and make all the same font size 17 but it doesn’t work. Can this be fixed somewhere in the theme settings or WordPress redactor?

Hello,

Try to add the code below into the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

.single-product h2,
    .single-product h3,
    .single-product h4,
    .single-product h5 {
        font-size: 17px !important;
    }

Best Regards.

nvkbul86
    Participant

Hello,
    I did add this code in the Global Custom CSS” area and it worked for the some of the single product pagaes.
    However some of them did not change and the same issue still valid.
    P.S. I am using WP Rocket Plugin and there is an option there – Optimize CSS Delivery – Remove Unused CSS which is activated. Can this be the problem and should I check – Load CSS Asynchronously- instead

Hello,

Can you please share the product page url where the issue persists. Also share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

nvkbul86
    Participant

Hello,
    Link in the Private Content Area .
    I will create a new user, because mine account requires 2FA authentication.
    Which role of the new user I have to choose?
    Thanks!

Hello,

Please give me full site access as administration, So I can check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)