Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header banner issues

Header banner issues

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!
    I’m having difficulty resolving an anomaly that occurs in the header banner on the homepage, where when the page is loaded the banner moves, creating a blank space, but after a few seconds it returns to normal. You can check through an anonymous page.
    This only happens on the desktop…. But I can’t solve it!
    Can you help me please?
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!
    I have already deactivated external third-party plugins.
    I left these plugins active for the system to work: wp-rocket, Classic Widgets, Multibanco, MB WAY, Credit Card, Payshop and Cofidis Pay (IfthenPay) for WooCommerce (payment gateway), Wordfence Security.
    But when you enter, if you understand that you must deactivate to repair anything, please are free to do so.
    I await your good news
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it is displayed correctly now. Check the screenshot https://gyazo.com/97aadcdddabbdd7c6baa7c61d2e551a4

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!

I still have the same problem, even after clearing the cache and checking an anonymous page…

Best regards

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, as we can see, you have enabled all plugins, and the issue appears now. Please try to disable them again and test how it works.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!

Sorry for the late response, but I was convinced that I had answered you and it seems that I hadn’t…
    I have not activated any plugin, they have always been deactivated since the moment you requested it.
    So I don’t understand why you told me that you had activated the plugins…
    In conclusion, the white space has decreased but it is still there when loading… 🙁

Best regards

Henry Vieira

Attachments:

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!
    I know it’s the weekend, I don’t know if support works on the weekend… But just to let you know that I can’t do without the plugins deactivated… Can you help me or would it be better to activate the external plugins to for the website to be fully operational by Monday?

Thank you

Best regards
    Henry vieira

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. We have fixed this on your website. Please check how it works now.

Kind Regards

henryvieira7
    Participant

Good day sir!
    After checking, I inform you that it has been resolved.
    May God bless you.
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Header banner issues’ is closed to new replies.