Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder ‘Add Element’ Feature Not Loading

Header Builder ‘Add Element’ Feature Not Loading

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jg
    Participant

Hello,

When I click ‘Add Element’ in the header builder, the loading wheel spins for a moment but then nothing happens and the page freezes as seen in the screenshot attached. I have already deactivated all plugins and confirmed that it is not a plugin conflict.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then

Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.
    Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me so I will check it further and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

jg
    Participant

I said in my initial topic “I have already deactivated all plugins and confirmed that it is not a plugin conflict.”

I have now kept the deactivated, please check.

Please advise.

jg
    Participant

See attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jg
    Participant

I have also now replaced the builder.js file with the fresh version from theme .zip but the issue persists.

jg
    Participant

I have now deleted/reinstalled the theme entirely and the issue still persists.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It didn’t work on this website because of the missing title for one of the HTML Blocks. We have fixed this for you https://monosnap.com/file/nt2LxVh7SBrLAXYePEGdXYZ7oHyrup

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)