Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header builder i have header color and logo update issue

Header builder i have header color and logo update issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

696.kishanmakwana
    Participant

Woodmart theme Header builder i have header color and logo update then loading infinity not updating please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

696.kishanmakwana
    Participant

Woodmart theme Header builder i have header color and logo update then loading infinity not updating please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the correct login details of your site so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

696.kishanmakwana
    Participant

Thanks!!
    Issue solved.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Header builder i have header color and logo update issue’ is closed to new replies.