Home Forums WoodMart support forum header buttons redirecting to wrong links

header buttons redirecting to wrong links

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

emanuele
    Participant

Hello,

The header buttons My Account, View Cart, Checkout and all the items of the My Account dropdown menu (Dashboard, Orders, Downloads, Addresses, Account details, Wishlist, Logout) are redirecting to the wrong link.

Could you please advise how to replace the links or how to solve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Emanuele

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

emanuele
    Participant

Hello, is anyone available to provide support?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi emanuele,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please go to Settings > Permalinks > and change structure to Post name > Save and check again. https://prnt.sc/lDG8lydfc94N

Regards,

emanuele
    Participant

I tried but the result is the same.

I just noticed that I am having the same issue also on one of other websites.

please advice.

emanuele
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry to bother you but here we need to do business and getting an answer every 3 days is not good at all.

Are you going to solve my problem, or do I have to replace you and ask for a full refund for your defective template?

I purchased 3 licenses and renewed the assistance package to get assisted but this is not assistance in my opinion.

So please take immediate actions.

Thank you and regards.

Emanuele

emanuele
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but here we need to do business, and getting an answer every three days is not good at all

Will you solve my problem, or do I have to replace you and request a full refund for your defective template?

I purchased 3 licenses and renewed the assistance package to get assistance, but this is not assistance, in my opinion

So please take immediate action.

Thank you and

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi emanuele,

Sorry for all inconveniences you are experiencing.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

emanuele
    Participant

Details provided privately

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi emanuele,

The links are incorrect due to you set Wrong pages https://prnt.sc/GAfi5bCIKh1P My account page is set to Cart page instead. Please change to correct pages and double check.

P/s: We see you left a 1-star rating https://themeforest.net/ratings/3585031. We are very sorry that you faced any problems working with our theme. Please, understand that we really want to help every customer ASAP but the delay time always depends on the problem, timezone and sometimes takes more time to find a good solution. We kindly request that you adjust the rating.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)