Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header is being just loading

Header is being just loading

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mo.ali1722004
    Participant

The header of my site remains in loading mode when I try to choose a layout or modify an existing one and I cannot customize it, knowing that I can modify it and I have full access to the entire site, but only header prevents me from modifying it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

mo.ali1722004
    Participant

Ok, I will send it as a private content.

mo.ali1722004
    Participant

I sent you my admin details and nothing changed in my site, did you log in & investigated?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but the password seems to be wrong, and we can’t access your dashboard.

Kind Regards

mo.ali1722004
    Participant

I changed the password after you delayed responding. I will send it again and change it in 12 hours.

mo.ali1722004
    Participant

Hello !
    Are you the real support team or is this a joke ????

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked the header on your website and it works correctly. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/ce462fbe9c27d69d3c65db0d37d8418c
    Please test it from your end.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)